- You must join the whitelist to claim rewards from the 1,000,000 $POTs reward fund.
- Participation is limited to 20,000. Only the 20,000 users who whitelist successfully can take part in the WHO campaign.
How to join the whitelist
Setup your wallet
- Download the latest SafePal App here.
- Create a new wallet in the SafePal App if you don’t have one already.
Fulfill the whitelist conditions before 2 AM UTC, July 22, 2021
To join the whitelist, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- Have 300 SFP in your SafePal App’s BEP20 address when the snapshot is taken at 2 AM UTC, July 22, 2021.
- Have paired your SafePal App with an S1 hardware wallet when the snapshot is taken at 2 AM UTC, July 22, 2021.
As soon as you meet one of these requirements, sign up for the whitelist by:
- Opening the SafePal App.
- Clicking on the [DApp tab].
- Opening the [Wallet Holder Offering-POTS] DApp.
- Selecting [Whitelist] and clicking [Join Now].
If you successfully join the whitelist, you’ll see the Moonpot WHO Task available in the [Wallet Holder Offering-POTS] DApp. Make sure to check back after the snapshot date.
Completing extra tasks for $POTS
Whitelist members who complete the Moonpot WHO tasks and additional social media challenges can earn $POTS rewards as part of the WHO.
Follow and retweet
- Follow SafePal and Moonpot on Twitter.
- Retweet the SafePal x Moonpot WHO Airdrop post along with your unique referral code found in the WHO DApp.
- Paste the link to your retweet in the WHO DApp and click [Verify].
- You’ll now earn an extra 0.1 shares of the total reward pool, so long as you complete the Moonpot WHO Task. See the end of this article for an explanation of the shares system.
Note: Your Twitter account must have more than 10 followers and be at least 180 days old.
Join the Telegram channels
- Search for the “FPSam_bot in Telegram and click [Start].
- Follow the instructions provided to join the SafePal and Moonpot Telegram groups.
- Open the SafePal app and head to the [Wallet Holder Offering-POTS] DApp.
- You’ll now earn an extra 0.1 shares of the total reward pool, so long as you complete the Moonpot WHO Task.
Super Referral Program
SafePal’s Referral Program is available to use in the [Wallet Holder Offering-POTS] DApp. By inviting your friends, you can earn an extra 10% of $POTS rewards. This will be calculated based on the total $POTS you receive. Don’t forget, you must also complete the Moonpot WHO Task to be eligible for rewards.
Complete the Moonpot WHO Task
Only whitelisted users who complete the Moonpot WHO Task will receive $POTS rewards in the WHO. If you are whitelisted, complete the social media challenges, but don’t complete the Moonpot WHO Task, you will not receive any $POTS.
To complete the Moonpot WHO Task, you need to stake 10 CAKE into the CAKE Moonpot by 2 PM UTC, July 25, 2021. Staking will enter you into the WHO and provide you with 3 shares.
See our more detailed guide for exactly how to deposit CAKE into our CAKE Moonpot.
WHO key dates
- You must meet the qualifying conditions for the whitelist when the snapshot is taken at 2 AM UTC, July 22, 2021. The Moonpot WHO Task will then unlock.
- The Moonpot WHO Campaign ends at 2 PM UTC, July 25, 2021.
- SafePal will announce the results and credit the tokens to qualified wallets on July 28, 2021.
- The $POTS rewards will be sent by SafePal on August 4, 2021.
All WHO participants that complete the Moonpot WHO Task split the $POTS reward pool based on their shares. The number of shares received depends on the number of tasks completed.
Each participant’s $POTS reward is calculated by:
[1,000,000 $POTs tokens / total number of tasks completed] * numbers of tasks completed by each participant
Follow us on Twitter at @moonpotdotcom to join the mission today